crazychimp132crazychimp132

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Great simple fast difficult game

I'll say it's a great gmae and fun to play, and also the game gets glitched when you jump over the launch ramps. Sometimes is causes you to lauch randomly without hitting a lauch ramp, and sometimes it freezes up the game.

I like _it_ a lot.

Get Into New Music Genres Get Into New Music Genres

Nice concept

I like your idea. I don't like the poor quality of the samples, or the samples that you chose. Some of them were just the beginning snippets of songs, not giving a good idea of what the whole song sounds like. Also, nice choice on the Infected song. I've been thinking about getting their new album, not sure about it- I hear it lacks structure.

Kolibiri responds:

I like your name. I don't like the score you gave me, or your font colour.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

this is a splendid experience

this has great gaming aspects as well as humor! i nearly shat myself at "a soprano goo"!

Shake the Baby Shake the Baby

yeah its okay

i got 30 thousand by cheating. you might want to fix the bug that lets you. i use the tab thing and then hit enter on the baby's stomach, then redo it and hold down enter. it gives me countless catch bonuses. i do like the premise of the game, and its a never ending supply of fun! i think a bit more detail, like having the arms legs and head moving separately.

Ouoertheo responds:

awesome cheat, I did that score without cheating, but then again, I made it.

The legs, hands an legs do actually move seperately, took awhile to come up with that script, I think its just not noticeable enough.

Airplane Battle Airplane Battle

a bad version of a 1945 clone

are you not supposed to be able to shoot or something? if its just about dodging the other planes, it's bad because you can't get around the second plane.